Drop out of the sky for a good cause
We ♥ Charities
Bring your goup and take your fundraising Sky High! Contact our office direct for information on Group Rates, the Charity BBQ Deal and our Customised Charity Info Packs.
Not part of a group but want to jump for your favourite charity? Follow these easy steps and make the most for your cause.
3 simple steps
1. Book your skydive!
Show your potential sponsors you mean business. No one is going to pledge money for something you might do! Choose your date, phone 01980 670734 and book your skydive. You will be asked for a £50 deposit.
2. Choose your charity!
Not as easy as it sounds. There are so many good causes that need your support. Choose something close to your heart. Many charities are happy for fund raisers to use up to 50% of their pledges to cover the Skydive Fee. For example, if you raise double the amount of the skydive costs, the full fee could be taken from the proceeds, or if you raise £100, then £50 may go towards the costs and £50 to your charity. Phone your charity and let them know your intentions and if you plan to use some of the pledged monies to cover the skydive fee.
3. Get collecting!
Now its time for the hard work – getting sponsorship. There are many ways to do this and we suggest to do them all!
The traditional way. Using either the Skydive Netheravon sponsorship form, which you can find on our forms page, or one supplied by your charity, start collecting pledges. Take your sheets with you everywhere. Here are a few places where you are guaranteed to get sponsorship.
- At Work: Display your sponsorship sheet prominently on your desk, reception desks and in the staff rooms. (It is a good idea to ask your boss for permission first)
- In the Pub: Make sure you take your sponsorship sheet out with you when you go to the local!
- Going Shopping: Don’t leave without your sponsorship sheet in your bag. Bumping into people in the supermarket is inevitable. When asked what you are up to, you will have the perfect answer!
- Sporting Events: Whether you are playing or supporting, your sporty friends will love to sponsor an extreme event.
- On The School Run: Make sure all those parents at the school gate know about your skydive and the charity you are supporting.
- Just Giving is one of the most popular ways for people to support charities and charity events. Log on to www.justgiving.com and follow the easy instructions.
- Facebook and Twitter. Post regularly on these sites – make sure everybody has the opportunity to help your charity.
Once you're all set
On your chosen day, turn up on time with the balance of your jump fee. Bring your friends, family and supporters with you to share the experience. All your hard work is about to be rewarded with the experience of a lifetime.
Once you have landed back on earth you will be issued a certificate to prove you have completed your tandem skydive. Post it on line, pin it up at work and tell all your sponsors that you have succeeded. You jumped! You survived! You raised huge amounts for your charity!
“I had a truly awesome experience yesterday, in every way. I was absolutely terrified but felt totally invincible afterwards and I even fell in love with your cameraman, Mike! Cam was lovely too and if I decide to do it again it would have to be with him. It was all very professional, from start to finish. They were a great bunch and I will recommend this to anyone and everyone. I jumped for the MS Trust and secured £723 in sponsorship so far with promises of more to come. It is great to feel alive again.”
“First ever tandem skydive for worthing churches homeless project today, loved it. Special thanks to my instructor Jay and the cameraman trevor who both made me laugh a lot and really relaxed me! definately want to jump again Thanks guys for a great day!”
"First charity tandem skydive done here last Saturday. Despite being extremely scared, the instructors made me feel completely at ease and in safe hands. Highly recommend anyone doing a jump, to do it here. Would definitely consider doing another skydive off the back of this experience despite my fear of heights and flying. Brilliant day and life experience. Thank you."
"First ever tandem skydive....amazing!!! Massive thank you to my instructor Gary u were fab!!!"
"Amazing Day, looked after from start to finish, great people, very friendly, relaxed atmosphere, Pete my tandem partner.. TOP BLOKE he was very professional and experienced. HIGHLY RECOMMEND this to anyone."
"Wow first ever tandem skydive today for oakhaven. Raised over £1000, so thank you all ... with my daughter Leah lopez, amazing surreal, nothing else like it. Thank you to Gary and Jay...... Leah now wants to do more and do a single jump!! Eeek!"